Register for our Seattle event
- Bell Harbor Conference Center See map
Sessions for our Seattle event
Build your free website
Create and publish a website for your business using Intuit Sitebuilder. We’ll provide laptops or a place to plug-in if you bring your own.
- Set up your free website account
- Register a domain name (your “address” on the web)
- Select a website template and learn how to customize it
- Publish your website
Grow your business online
- Learn the basics of how other people find your business online, with methods like search engine optimization (SEO), web analytics and more.
- Run your business more efficiently with online tools, including applications for improving collaboration and communication.
Promote your business online
- Attract customers down the street or across the country with online marketing tools like Google AdWords and AdWords Express.
- Learn how to focus your marketing efforts and budget for your target audience.
Sorry, registration for this event is now closed
Please check back at our events page soon for more events in your area.
Parking is available in the Art Institute of Seattle garage at 2323 Elliott Ave; the entrance is the second driveway on the right past Wall St when driving south on Elliot Avenue. Take a parking ticket and proceed to your spot. After parking, take your ticket with you and head to the 5th floor. Walk across the skybridge to the Bell Harbor Building and take the elevator or stairs to the 3rd floor to enter the Bell Harbor Conference Center. You will receive a parking validation at registration to present when you exit the garage for complimentary parking.
*Note – if driving from the south on I-5 North we recommend taking the Madison exit to reach the venue due to local construction.