Register for our Bridgeport event
University of Bridgeport See map
Sessions for our Bridgeport event
Getting online basics
Grow your business online (1.5 hours)
• Learn the basics of how other people find your business online, with methods like search engine optimization (SEO), web analytics and more.
• Run your business more efficiently with online tools, including applications for improving collaboration and communication.
Build your free website (1 hour)
We'll walk you through the steps required to create and publish a free website for your business using Intuit Sitebuilder. This includes instruction on how to:
• Set up your free website account
• Register a domain name (your “address” on the web)
• Select a website template and customize it
• Publish your website
Hands on workshop
Optional working session: Get personal help building your website.
Sorry, registration for this event is now closed
Please check back at our events page soon for more events in your area.
Free parking is available at this event. There is a parking lot on the side of Mandeville.
Connecticut Small Business Development Center
The Connecticut Small Business Development Center (SBDC) works closely with new and existing small business owners, offering technical assistance, counseling and education. Staffed by professional business development advisors, the SBDC network operates seven full-time statewide offices, ensuring access to services for the entire Connecticut small business community.